Product bigger than I anticipated. Great addition to my collection of needlework frames.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
- How is the quality of the product? great
a must for anyone who does needlework - far superior to hoops and it holscroll frames - it holds the fabric taut and is easy to adjust. - everyone should try it
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it works great - i hope it holds up
This is a nice product which works well. It is well made. Overstock 's prices were the lowest that I could find, making them very affordable. The shipping was accurate and I received them in one week.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image was accurate.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Q-snaps are made of durable pvc pipes.
These "working frames" you can snap together to hold your needlework (in my case cross stitcfh) are perfect at keeping your material taut while themselves being outside the working area. I always use them when the finished piece contains beads or decorative knots that can't be squashed by an embroidery hoop. Because the pieces come in different sizes, you can customize them to fit any size piece. I have purchased a couple of different sets to maximize the ways I can put them together.