IT IS EASIER TO USE A THICK MAGIC MARKER THAN TO GET THIS OUT, BUT IT DOES BLOCK OUT WELL. WHEN I REPLACED THE INK REFILL IT NEVER DID GO INTO PLACE RIGHT AND THEN I GOT INKY HANDS. IT IS OKAY, BUT JUST ANOTHER THING TO TEND. SOMETIMES "OLD" WAYS ARE BEST.
This is a handy stamp if you just want to block out your personal info and not be constantly shredding junk mail. I've recommended to my family.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Just as pictured.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
I used to shred all labels, credit card offers, etc. For the most part, I use this stamp for most of those tasks. It works extremely well.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image and product exactly the same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and always "look for the easy way". Shredders are great, but, the tops are heavy. if you are not strong, they can be hard to empty and clean. Sometimes you can't avoid their use, but, with the ID Guard Stamp, you just open your mail, stamp the information that you don't want seen, and toss it in the trash can. Why didn't I tthink of that?