I had a hard time finding an ironing board cover to fit my old ironing board. This one fits and the material is nice and substantial. However, all my past ironing board covers came with pads. To my surprise, this one doesn't. I think that for the price, a pad should be included or at least the description should include a statement that a pad is not included.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description should have included the fact that it doesn't come wit a pad
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality is good
I have a wide ironing board and this barely fits over it and the strings are difficult to manipulate for a snug fit because of this. I think an elastic edge would have worked better. It is on my ironing board for now. I need to get some of those grippers to hold it on better though. For as high as the price is I would have thought there would be a little more thought in the product. I do like the measurements on it though so I am going to try to make it work somehow, might even had my own elastic to it to make it fit snug.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looks the same as the image
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty acurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I had thought there would be padding with it