This is a great kit for those who are just starting out making jewelry. Has everything you may need to get this hobby going. Would have been nice to have included the bead reamer in it. Would recommend this kit to all my friends, It is easy & fun.
IF you are someone wanting to get into jewelry making then this product is for you. If you are an experienced jewelry maker then don't buy it because it is the cheaper beads and such. I really enjoyed it as it gave me the exposure and experience in trying the different techniques and components. I have since moved onto the better jewels with confidence thanks to using this kit FIRST!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent
A very cheap product for teh price. Beads were plastic, beads were marked badly. A child would have been happy with the beads. For the price, I could have done better buying parts separately and going from there. A waste of money.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Poor.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Poor.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor.
This is a pretty cheesy starter kit. It does give you an overview of the beading jewelry process but the only thing from the kit that I am still using is the bead board and jump ring tool. The booklet is pretty useless and the materials are not anything that I would use for a finished product. Still, its ok if you want to find out if you are really interested in jewelry making.
I will definitiely never purchase anything on line again. I wouldrather see what I am buying first hand. I think I am going to give this away as a gift ot a friend with a young child, then at leas someone will derive some pleasure form it. The box states a $ 55.00 value, theyn have to be high on something to make a claim like that. Very dissatisfied with the product and wiould not reccomend the product to anyone.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image made the product appear to be more attractive than it actually is. Quality is not that great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not very accurate BUT it worked I bought it so it's my loss. The product is now open and cannot be returned
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor quality, the Jewelry kit is perfect for small children who should be supervised by adults to prevent injury