Perfect machine, exactly what I wanted. I found a used treadle table (which you need to have in order to use the machine) for a great price in my local ads. I prefer a few basic stitches and a solid machine, that is exactly what I have in this machine. It's fun to use and human powered, great buy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
I have been sewing and quilting for many years, I have now and have had many brands of machines. I find this machine to be a well made machine. It sews great, makes beautiful stitches and comes with extra feet to do the special stitches. Was a breeze to set up and fun to use!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Was exactly the same.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I think this is a very good machine with a great variety of stitches and extra feet.
I am very excited when I got the new machine! I am used to an electric machine , so when I use this machine there is not any extra noise - just the pleasant sound of the needle. It is going to take some time to master the treadle, but so far everything works, and I am very happy with the machine!Thank you Overstock for having this sewing machine.
Great machine for general repair and sewing. Has most popular stitches. While there are some plastic covers, the Base and Riser are cast metal. Thread tension is easy to set and forget. Easy to thread and wind bobbins. The bobbin Case is not removable, so you must put the bobbin back in the case in the machine. A little tricky on how to pull the thread out of bobbin and exit through the case. But the Instructions are a big help. After the first time, pretty simple. Sews Great!