This was the biggest disappointment and wasted $**. Sucks the life out of batteries in no time. Take my advice and stick to a wire and plug.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the image is fine
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not worth a penny
I just used this gun at a craft fair yesterday. The gun worked ok for about an hour, then the batteries died. This gun eats batteries like cheetos. I actually had to send someone out to the store to buy more - and at 4 batteries in a clip that's not cheap. When the show was over (it lasted 5 hours) I had already eaten through about 28 batteries. Unfortunately, there's no real warning when they are going to die, so when someone was waiting at my table and I realized the batteries had died, yet again, they had to wait for the gun to heat up. Luckily, the gun heats up kinda fast - which is a good thing. Also, the glue let down is not as great as a plug in gun. It comes out very slow and the trigger doesn't work well. I had to push down on the stick of glue coming out of the back of the gun to get it to flow well. For what I needed it for, I guess it worked ok, but I wouldn't recommend this gun to someone who plans on doing a LOT of craft work.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks just like it!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? alright
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. doesn't work that great