Perfect for holding board game boxes closed during transport. Also great for keeping card decks separated and bundled within the boxes. Finally, this is useful for keeping yarns, threads, and ribbons rolled without leaving any adhesive residue behind.
Think "shrink wrap something on a pallet" - not "shrinks to another size". This tape sticks to itself, not to your project. You can secure rolls of paper without having to worry about a tape sticking to the paper and ruining it. You can use the tape to control skeins of yarn or spools of thread by simply wrapping a section of tape around the threads; the tape sticks to itself, not to the threads! No gummy residue! This tape is good for positioning items if you need a glue or paint to dry...this tape easily removes from the item with no damage after the paint or glue has dried. You can even use it to loosely secure plant stems to stakes without harming the delicate stems - the tape simply adheres to itself, not to the plant! I also use the tape to bundle paint brushes together and colored pencils together in my craft bag. It keeps the pencils and brushes from getting scattered; a brush or pencil can be easily removed from the bundle without undoing the bundle. The tape is reusable so you can easily unwrap it and reuse it elsewhere. I can't believe no one thought of this sooner for crafts. And invaluable tool. Inexpensive, easy to use, a great "tape"!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly as pictured
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? does not really convey how nifty this "tape" is
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. A really quality "tape" to use for shrink wrapping whatever your crafty mind can think of!
I have seen this tape before at Quilt Shows and never remembered to buy it. It does a super job of keeping my threads from unwinding from their spools. It is easily cut to use on small spools and re-usable as well. The price was right and it was delivered quickly.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image was accurate.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The tape I ordered is just what I was looking for!