I am very pleased with this purchase. I had been looking at these types of trolleys at Joanne Fabrics, but felt they were overpriced for the quality. This Hemline trolley is made very well. The top zipper is large and closes smoothly. This is larger than I thought and my sewing machined fits beautifully with room to spare. There is an extra cushion thing, so I can place that on the machine and still put stuff in without scratching the machine. I had read negative things about the tapastry, but I do not feel the same way at all. I love flowers and this tapastry is really beautiful. I purchased the cream color, so I can't speak to the others. This was a fair price and I am very happy with the purchase.
I had been looking at this product at a brick and mortor and found it to be too expensive. I was thrilled to find it on Overstock for half the price. I recieved the tote sooner than expected and have found it suits my needs perfectly. I had recently purchased a new sewing machine (that quilts!) with an extention table. I wanted something that would allow me to keep all pieces of the machine together. This tote fits the bill. It is large, has straps to secure the machine, a padded pannel that allows me to put the extention table beside the machine and a large front pocket for the additional goodies that came with the sewing machine (instruction book, extra feet, bobbins etc). The color of the tote I received is the color represented on the website. This was my first order on Overstock.com. I plan to do a lot of shopping here.
Great value to fit a little bit bigger machine. I couldn't find a bigger bag for my machine without spending alot more money at a sewing center. It fits my Janome with room to spare. This bag could be used for toting different collections (baskets, scrapping, stamping, quilting materials, etc.).
I love this bag. Big, roomy, easy to pull around. Has lots of room for everything you need. Im disabled and use a cane and sometimes a walker to get around. This is why i purchased this item. Cannot carry a sewing machine an accessories anymore. this item pulls easily an is a joy to use. I use it to go to quilting classes. You have everything you need all in one place and you dont have to ask anyone for help especially when you cannot find a parking place close to the front door. For me it's a must have. Makes you more independent. you can use it for anything. crafts, knitting/crochet for classes or to keep in the closet with everything in one place. Thank you overstock..The price is right for this product
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good and sturdy
Needed this bag for a quilting class, I was very impressed with the quailty, found it larger than I thought it would be. Had ordered it before my first class and told one of my classmates about it and she also bought one, The cost was alot lower than what the shop was selling them for,and the quailty was on par with what the shop had.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Larger than I thought.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality
I ordered this bag when I saw the same one in a store for about $$$ more. I've been wanting one as carrying a sewing machine by hand is heavy! It has plenty of room, extra pockets, and rolls easily. The handle extends far enough to make it easy to pull. I've only used in once so far, but plan to use it more.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. sturdy
I have been searching for a trolley bag for my Viking 1100,sewing machine, and up until now have been disappointed and unsuccessful. This bag is spacious, sturdy, easy to handle, light-weight, and affordable. The bag also has side handles and top handles, that assist in safely lifting the bag in and out of car, up steps, etc. Buy this...can't go wrong.
This is my second one of these. I discovered years ago that the secret to a well packed bag for a lengthy car trip is to use one of these as a portable, wheelable dresser, in which an entire short term wardrobe can be neatly folded and stored in this upright manner and kept in the trunk of my car. I keep a small overnight bag for use in and out of hotels so that each afternoon, I can choose what I will wear the next day and pack only that plus other "essentials" for the night and morning. I'm in my seventies, and this saves me a lot of hauling larger suitcases. I'm also a midwife and I use it for my equipment for women in labour.
They sent the wrong color, but I kept it because I needed the bag ASAP. Overall it is a really nice product. I have a large19" sewing machine and I needed to make sure the machine would fit the bag and it fits perfectly. Interior has pockets that are useful and I can pack a lot of stuff in this. Makes it really easy to be mobile with this case. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a large rolling cart for their machine.
The first one was fraying on the inside strap, so I got a replacement. Overstock was great! After about a month of use it already is falling apart and has a hole in the front pocket. Glad I can sew! Maybe I can fix this thing. NOT worth the money. Very poorly constructed.
This Hemline Sew Easy Sewing Machine Trolley Bag appears to be a "seconds" or one that did not pass inspection. One side of the bag, the foam inside the lining does not go all the way to the top to provide padding. The bag is therefore not able to protect my sewing machine when traveling. The way airport luggage handlers handle baggage I cannot take a chance. Need to return product!
I looked at many trolleys for my Brother 1500s. This trolley is perfect and has plenty of room to spare for the extras I take to my quilting group.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? A perfect representation of the item
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well built
I have been very satisfied with my trolley. It makes it so much easier to take my machine to classes. Saves my back.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as shown.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well worth the money. Made very well.
I am very pleased with this Sewing machine trolley. It is extra roomy---there is enough room for a larger machine than mine is, it is padded, plus there is a padded divider inside and it has three pockets in the back. The wheels and luggage type collapsible handle make it easy to transport a heavier metal machine, which mine is. I'm very happy with this purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? I wish the picture was a little bigger with more detail, but the trolley works wonderfully and that is all that matters.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right On
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Really great quality with padding & lots of pockets inside for accessories, a padded divider. It's just right for my sewing machine and accessories.