This is great for my Brother Embroidery machine. It carries everything safely. The price is great, half of what my local sewing center wants for it. I had a missing part and the O customer service was great! I got the missing part in 1 week.
I have a Bernina 560 with embroidery module and this bag works great. There is plenty of room to hold everything I need to take to my embroidery class. I do wish that the wheels were a little bigger and could handle gravel better, but really that isn't what it was intended for.
I needed a carrying case for my Brother machine with embroidery attachment...to carry to classes and also to take with me in our motor home when we travel. This case is very large and holds my machine and the smaller bag fits the embroidery attachment just fine. It is also padded very well, and has a lot of pockets and slots for accessories. I feel confident I can pack all I need for a summer on the road, and my machine will be protected while traveling. The price is also very good, have seen lesser smaller carry cases for much more.
I travel a lot in my work, & enjoy taking my Machine with me. This trolley set Holds my machine perfectly. It is not lightweight, but does have a metal frame inside the quilted trolley to protect the machine. the carry bag holds the unit easily with room to spare for the fabric. The Portfolio handles the cutting mats well. it does take some practice to steer around and is a little bulky; but the protection factor beats out that downside.
This set is neat and handy. Everything fits and a like the finished look because this will be stored in plain view Since I do not have a closet for it. The padding appears to be very protective and I love the steel frame. The Trolley handle and some of the zippers on this item seem frail. I have made a mental note to be extra careful with them. The fit is very tight for my ****** *** ***** but this may be a good thing.
I was really excited to receive this because soon I will be attending school and I might need to shuffle my sewing machine/notions back and forth. So I paid the big bucks, which I think was $150 all together because I thought this would be worth it. Today it comes in the mail and I open it. The camel color is nice and the quilting detail is average. Unfortunately (and this is a little disheartening, since I sew myself) the stitching is already coming apart on some of the quilted pattern and there are weird black spots of stitching placed sporadically over the three pieces. However, I was willing to let that go...I mean, it CAN be fixed (it would just be really tedious and annoying...especially because I JUST bought it). Until I saw the inside...how sad! It's good that there are pieces that are not only used as padding, but apparently for appearance!! The screws or nails or what have you that is holding the main trolley bag together are CORRODING/RUSTING. What the crap? I'm not sure where Overstock stored this bag, but they didn't do a very good job. Or whoever stored/made it. I'm not sure..either way, save yourself the money and don't buy from Overstock/buy a different type of bag. For God's sake, have some PRIDE in your work. I'm extremely upset with this purchase and I would advise going elsewhere for your sewing travel needs. Truly, truly sad...I really like the look of this bag but the stitching and nails just ruin it. Too late to send it back now, I already destroyed the box...I guess it's not worth the hassle..will probably just end up sitting in my closet.
I bought this product because it would accommodate my Husqvurna-Viking Sewing Machine. I signed up for classes on how to use my machine and this was the one trolley that it would fit in. The machine is quite heavy and it would have been difficult to transport it without the Trolley. The product protected my expensive machine and I was able to take it without much effort.. I like the way the case is build. It seems to be made from good materials and sturdy. I do wish that the wheels were made a little larger. The smaller wheels make it more difficult to go over rough ground with a heavy load. It is nice to have the extra container for the embroidery parts to my machine. It fits fine. Although this product costs more than others, I think it is worth the extra cost because of the quality. For my machine the frame needs to be 1 inch wider, but I managed to fit my sewing machine in the case. I think it is worthwhile investing in a good carrying case for an expensive sewing machine is a practical thing to do.
Actually this is the second set I bought, My friend is not on the computer and she saw mine and wanted one and I agreed to order it for her. There is a bit of assembly, no big deal. I do not use the mat holder or the embrodery unit attachement much as I do not take my machine out and about much. But I have used the main trolley for 3 other machines and recently when I had tornado roof damage, I used it in my dinning room to get my husband wood carving and other nick nacks moved to the bedroom so they would not get wet. I have also used it to carry projects to retreat weekend. The price is less than 1/2 of the same item in a local sewing machine store. I know of at least 5 quilters who have this brand.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very close
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I have had my first one for 3 years now I think and it as good a new
This is a classy set. I like it better than the totes sold with the sewing machine company name. I thought it was going to be heavier to life (into the trunk of the car), but it really isn't. My suggestion for an improvement would be to put in-line wheels on the tote. This is the best price I've found that I could afford. I've been keeping my eye on this for quite a while.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good. I'd seen it in person before.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? OK. It didn't tell me that I'd have to put it together and that they'd give me crappy instructions to follow.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is great which is why I purchased it.
I love this trolley for carrying my sewing machine and quilting supplies and materials to my sewing class every week. It is easy to load into the car and with all the pockets, I only have to make one trip. It is very sturdy and the rollers are just right for the size of the carrying case. I greatly recommend this item.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looked just like I expected it to by the pictures posted.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was right on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very pleased with the quality...exactly what I was looking for.
Only used once. Very easy to put my large machine in and take it out. Easy to roll. Handle works good.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Only used once, so don't know about durability. Fairly easy to put together. Seems sturdy.
I was really having a hard time finding one that was big enough. And, I LOVE the mat & ruler carrier, those were always a hastle. I don't usually take my emobroidery unit places but the extra matching piece is perfect for all the incidentals, especially if you're heading to a weekend retreat. Most of of friends make at least two trips to their car to bring in their "stuff". I always make it in one trip now. Love it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The color is more gold than in the pic. It's still a nice color - just a bit more bright than I thought it would be.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a nice set. I would have prefered metal handle/wheels over plastic, but as long as it holds up I'm very satisfied for the price.
A great way to take my machine and accessories to sewing and quilting classes. I can carry my own cutting board with me, my accessories, fabrics, and my( w-w-w-ay to expensive but Wonderful) sewing embroidery machine with me to class. This is a great way to protect the investment of your machine.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. EXcellent
I love my new sewing/embroidery bags - they are large enough to accomodate my machine and have extra pockets to carry accessories. They are quite sturdy and I dont feel like I'm going to hurt my machine when carrying/rolling it. I noticed it was a tad bit heavy when my machine was in it (obviously, since my sewing machine isn't the lightest thing ever) so it was a little awkward lifting it into the back of my SUV. With a regular car, it would be easier because you dont have to lift it so high, so that may not be a problem for most. My only real complaint about the bag is that there are no written instruction on putting the bag together. The padded side inserts are relatively self-explanatary, but I did start second guessing them when, on a couple of them, the velcro on the side of the bag and on the inserts wasn't lining up exactly. Figuring out how to attach the cutting board carrier was a little more difficult, but not impossible. After looking at it for a minute or so, I figured out how to attach it, mostly because there was a picture on the packaging showing that is somehow attached to the back of the large bag.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High Quality materials
Am off to an art quilting workshop and have a very long list of required supplies. This fits the bill perfectly as not only does it accommodate my Bernina and embroidery until but has extra room for fabric, thread stash, snippers, etc. The selling feature for me was the part that contains my rotary cutter mat and long rulers. Have only used the machine part so far to take it to guide class at my sewing machine center. Only complaint is the instructions to install the frame are very blurry and where to put the different inside parts. Also, it is quite heavy with the machine inside but I'll trade heavy for sturdy. Only issue is getting it into the trunk but not unmanageable.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as pictured
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Explained what it was/did
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good