I create specialize scenes on my cards & gift tags to "wow" my customers. I need precise punches of all sorts and sizes. I happen to need a small star punch & found this one on Overstock. I use these stars in my miniature scenes that are usually tropical by nature for my summer lines & for winter scenes as well. What is nice about this hand held punch is it is easy to grip & works without much effort. Plus, the stars collect in a special casing & are not flying all over the place. You just emply the additonal cartridge when it's full into a container & you're ready to go. I make up a lot of stars in various colors & prints, then store them all in a cellophane bag that has a resealable closure. I have several of these hand grip punches. I love them! I highly recommend this one if you need smaller stars for your crafting needs.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Right on!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. A good size small star punch & is easy to grip & works well!
MAKES A PERFECT 1/4 INCH STAR -- I AM AN ARTIST AND I USE THIS TO CREATE COLLAGE AND MIXED MEDIA PIECES.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? GOOD
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? VERY GOOD
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. FISKARS -- IT WORKS