Very affordable quality scissors for left handers. If you use them to cut fabric hide them away from anyone who might use them to cut other things! Sewing scissors should only cut fabric (to retain their sharpness). The only issue I have with this product is the plastic sheath included to protect the blades/tips (nice to have) are apparently for right handed scissors. (The sheath can only go on one way due to the screw that hold the scissors parts together.) You can still use it, and I didn't even know I would be getting one when I ordered, it's just not a perfect fit as the tip of the sheath is angled the opposite direction from the scissor tip.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. LOVE how well these cut!
As a left-hander who sews, I always look for good quality items made specifically for left-handed people. Having the properly designed scissors makes the task of cutting cloth so much easier and doesn't tire your hand out as quickly.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes, exactly.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes.
- How is the quality of the product? Gingher is always a high-quality product.