Cutting is so much easier and accurate with this cutter May never cut with scissors again.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
Received the Ginger rotary cutter for Christmas '09 as my partner likes me to have the best equipment made because of all the quilts I make for childrens hospital. This cutter is the best! And, blades last longer than the other popular brand. It is less stressful when cutting large amounts of fabric and does not require the pressure that others need to get thru fabrics. Well worth the cost. My jeweler engraved it for me, so I don't hesitate to take it to workshops and seminars.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly as pictured
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Best rotary cutter on the market.
I love Gingher products. I have the 8" and 4" scissors and they are the best scissors I have ever had so I had been looking at the rotary cutter for a while because I do a lot of quilting and use a rotary cutter a lot. When I saw it here and saw the price, I immediately ordered it. It is without a doubt the best rotary cutter I have ever used and I have tried quite a few. It has a nice weight for your hand and the blade is extremely sharp. I am very happy with it and would recommend it to everyone. You won't be disappointed. The only thing I would say is just to be very careful with it because the blade is much sharper than any other rotary cutter blade I have used. I love this rotary cutter. :)