This friendship bracelet kit was a gift for my two daughters (ages 8 and 11). The instructions are easy to follow and the bracelets come out so darling. The girls could make the bracelets independently, but did need help setting it up and finishing it when done. Using one relatively simple technique you can make four different bracelet designs. Each bracelet does take up quite a bit of embroidery thread, so you will need more thread soon if your kids love this as much as mine do. It's nice that there are two design wheels in the kit. That way they can work at the same time, or do a bracelet with a friend.
Loved by the kids and fun to work with. Passes the hours away
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? yes
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
i had gotten this for my neice she's 7 years old. she loved it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly what i saw i got
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? it described it perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fair to good quality
I bought this for my 10 year old and friends to do as an activity at her birthday sleepover. The wheels provided for braiding were quickly discarded and they just made the bracelets with the string. So I was torn between 2 & 3 rating because you get a lot of string to make bracelets, but as a kit it really offers nothing extra with the wheel guides (not sure what else to call them).