My mom suffers from arthritis and her hands are always cold and achey. She would prefer to wear mittens, but it's not possible to read and write without taking the mittens off. These provide warmth and open fingertips to allow you to do other things. Even though these are supposed to be for quilters, knitters and sewers ... the stretch in the gloves provides some help with pain as well as keeping the hands warm.
I got these for my arthritic fingers. I don't like really tight restrictive gloves. These are jersey knit of a flexible material, almost like a good t-shirt. They fit snugly but not tightly, and keep my hands nice a warm with just enough compression. The fingers are a little long but it is no trouble to pull them down a bit. I usual wear medium, but I went by the measurements and ordered large. They are very comfortable. I followed the suggestion of another reviewer and bought enough pairs to wash like sox. They wash well and are holding up so far. I wear them to do my computer work, to walk the dog, and sometimes even wear them to bed when my hands are really sore. They are soothing and keep the hands in a comfortable position.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Different color
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good, it helped me with the measurements
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
My husband and I love to use these gloves when we practice (musical instruments) during the winter. I originally bought a medium but had to return it for a large. If you want compression and/or a TIGHT fit, go with their measurements; if you want warming only and want a comfortable fit that won't cut off your circulation, go a bit larger than they suggest.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate except with the larger measurements for size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top quality.
This crafter's glove has proper compression without being constricting. I wanted some length to the fingers to provide proper support to the knuckles, and this glove has that. The only criticism is that the finger length is perhaps a bit too long.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality fabric
I've had a number of different gloves due to hand issues. I like these with the partial fingers on them. I wear them all the time in winter. They're a great help and I've had carpal tunnel surgery in the past. Anytime I see a pair in a different color, I add the new color to my collection. They do run small and I fit well in a Size Large.