Despite these being plastic, you absolutely cannot tell when you install them on your drapes. I had pole top drapes where I was using clips instead of using the pole top pocket because it is such a pain to pull back curtains. However, the clips just didn't allow the drapes to fold nicely when pulled back. I never did like the way it looked, but better than the pocket alternative. So, rather than buying new curtains, I thought I'd try this. FANTASTIC! First, they were simple to install, just read the instructions. Second, it made such a difference on the way the curtains hung both in the open and closed positions it was unbelievable. Definitely try this if you are on the fence.
This product was just as described, very simple to use, and the result very attractive.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly like the photo
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fine quality
When I first removed these from the package, they were very light and looked a little cheap BUT once I put thme on the curtains, they looked Great! and were very easy to assembl to curtains.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.