Purchased these at least two years ago and they are still sharp as the first day I used them! They were the first sewing shears I invested in and I've been incredibly overprotective of them. Now I know why my great-grandmother wanted to scream each time she saw me cutting construction paper with hers! I tie bakery twine on all my 'no touch' scissors and so far, so good! :)
These scissors are just the right weight for cutting fabric. They are really sharp and easy to handle even with my arthritis. They cut various thicknesses easily and precisely. I would recommend them to anyone sewing or crafting.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? They are just as advertiised.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Sharpness and weight are really comfortable in use of the scissors.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality.
I would not recommend these to anyone. You can buy a cheap, no-brand version of these in any craft store for half the price. These scissors have the red dot, but they are junk compared to the true dressmaker shears that this company typically manufactures. I have actually never seen such junk from this company, and I am not sure where overstock got them.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The scissors looked like the picture.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These scissors were the cheapest, worst version of this brand of scissors.