Super way to let your creativity loose and to tell the world what you're thinking, or to show off your children, or your dog, anything that can fit into a 2.5" circle! They really couldn't be any easier to use, open a button up, put a piece of paper with your design into the button, close the button and you are all set to clip it on (with the included/attached pins) to your shirt, coat, backpack, etc..
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Acceptable
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. They are plastic but they are sturdy enough that they should last
I sent this to my grandchildren, but they haven't created with the buttons yet, so .......I really can't say if they enjoyed the craft for sure.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. unknown
I was looking for a way to present messages, that could be changed from time to time, for our staff. I searched the internet and found " Design A Button " kits and a couple of other types of button making kits, they were all complex kits with the exception of the " Design A Button " Very simple, easy to use, and you can change and re-use the buttons messages to suit your needs. Excellent prices too, in comparison!
While these are okay buttons, two piece plastic with pin on back, they came with no instructions. I was expecting at least a website with clever ways to make personalized buttons but couldn't find any information on the packaging or by doing a search of the company.