I love these scissors for scrapbooking. I almost didn't buy them because I thought they were too expensive. But they sure make a difference over cheap scissors when cutting out around things. You can really get into the corners. Now, I am spoiled and would never be happy using a cheap pair of scissors.
These are now an essential part of my papercrafting arsenal. They feel comfortable on the hand. I like the small, sharp points for cutting detail and the coating on the blades makes for easy clean up of glue, etc. I highly recommend these!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality.
these are the tops! excellent for decoupage, scrapping etc. sharp crisp cuts and glue doesn't stick to them, an added plus is the finger holes are comfortable, easy on & off. this is my second pair and i give them as gifts. great product.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
Love these little scissors. They are great for crafting and cutting out stamped designs.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
- How is the quality of the product? excellent
I actually bought this scissors for my left-handed daughter. She needed a replacement of one the she had used for years (and probably cut something she shouldn't have with). I looked several times but it wasn't until recently I found the coated Cutter Bee Scissors that works so well even when cutting things like glue dots, etc. Just saw her using it this past weekend ... and yes, she loves it!