The cart was relatively easy to put together.--at least until I started attaching one one of the legs. The screw holes were misaligned, which made it very difficult, indeed. Once I finished, the cart looked great, though, and I thought it would be perfect. There is plenty of storage, and I like the fact that the bottom two drawers are deeper than the other four--I have all my adhesives in one, and all my stamp pads in the other large drawer. My biggest complaint is that the drawers fall out of their tracks very easily--it's quite annoying. I took a closer look trying to figure out why that was happening--it's because the drawers aren't completely rigid along their upper sides--the sides bow just enough to allow them to slip off the tracks. I had thought about getting one of the other cropper hopper rolling carts--maybe the tall one--but changed my mind after my experience with this one.
I bought these for my daughter, to have by her desk, to keep school supplies in. It's good looking and it holds light things very well, heavier things (such as a ream of paper) not so much. The drawers will slide off their tracks easily if there is anything remotely heavy in them. I think the plastic is so thin the weight pulls the drawers down and thus the edges in, causing them to slide off their tracks. You get what you pay for, what can I say. If it is light stuff you're interested in organizing, they'd be great--holds all her colored markers just fine in one drawer, pencils, sticky notes, etc.in another. It is quick and easy to put together.
I purchased this cart for makeup and accessory storage. It looks the same in person as it does on the website. It is not high, and it's not a 'showpiece' or a piece of furniture. It's really a functional item that you can wheel into your closet and use as needed.
Cart is great. I bought it to use as a rolling baby station so to speak, it has all our kids' items in it and a small diaper caddy on top. The drawers are not the sturdiest plastic like I thought, but they are fine. Easy assembly. Very functional. When the kids outgrow diapers, wipes, etc. I plan to use at work or as a jewelry organizer.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
drawers do not fit good. I cannot line them up to pull out when I need something from the cart. I am dissapointed and will not order any more of this product.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks the same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not good
easy to put together. i am using it in a hair salon to put perm rods in . this cart is great for crafts etc........................................................................ great high tech look!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great cart for the price.
It's was easy to assemble and I really like the different drawer sizes. There's lots of storage room available and doesn't take up a lot of space.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Yep, that's what it looks like
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Item was described accurately
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Lightweight but sturdy
The frame of the product is not built tightly enough to keep the drawers in their slots. Or perhaps a wider sidepiece on each drawer would prevent the problem of collapsing drawers. The product is useless to me as the drawers do not say in place. They fall out and stack on top of each other.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? actual product is the same as the one represented on the site
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description is the same as presented
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. overall quality poor
This cart is much more sturdy than the plastic drawers that one can purchase at the local stores. Easy to roll and perfect for crafts and supplies!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact picture of what was received
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Totally accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. above average quality
this is a real nice product. its not made for heavy things but for all my craft things it works great i can rol it to where i am working
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
- How is the quality of the product? good
I'm pleased with this--it arrived in pieces but just took minutes to assemble. The metal parts of the frame seem sturdy. However, I thought the whole thing was steel and it turns out all the drawers are plastic. And, unlike other carts from this brand on this site, the image appeared to me to be graduated in shade but it turns out to be all uniform black.
Perfect little storage cart for my contemporary home. Much classier than the usual plastic storage drawers. I wouldn't put a lot of heavy stuff in it or on it. Bought 2 for office supplies and 1 for bathroom toiletries. Also have the 10-drawer version as a jewelry armoire (I lined the drawers with felt for that purpose - would recommend doing that if you're storing small things that you don't want to roll around the drawers so much). Easy to assemble, and the casters are optional if you don't want this to be a rolling cart. Casters have locks to prevent unwanted rolling.
this product is great. it only took about 20 to 30 mins to put it together. I used it for organizating bills and other stuff. I like the fact that it is light and it has wheels on it too. It a good product to have and if you need something for storaging stuff in this is it.
Found the cart to be more lightweight than I wanted. Pretty rickety once together. Will serve for my sewing notions - but not anything of more substance. Tightening the screws did help with the stability. Hoped to be able to store toys and the like - but it's really not suitable for that. Don't think it would stand up to very much use. If you're looking for something very lightweight - this is the ticket. If you're looking for something substantial - keep looking.