I opened the product and proceeded to cut it with my brand new cricut and it cut fine, but the backing stuck to my brand new mat and I had a terrible time getting the paper off. Then I put it on my project which was a glass ornament and it wouldn't stick. I cut a 2nd time thinking I had maybe put my fingers on the back which caused it not to stick and still... would not stick to the ornament and the paper stuck even worse to the matt and did not cut well, (seemed to have air bubbles, but was smooth). I don't want to write a really harsh review because this may all be due to me being new to the cricut, but did feel I should share about my experience to maybe help someone else.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image was in line with what the product was.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was not quite accurate. The product received says that it is removable which was not listed in the description.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was not what I expected, but may be fine for someone who wants a removable label. Just not what I wanted.
Another fun product to work with. My first project was for my business laptop. I printed my business logo and applied it to the lid of the laptop. It adhered great and is holding up well, no rolling of edges, etc. I also used them on an announcement board. They didn't adhere as well to the fabric surface but printed great. I would definately order again. Looking and thinking of new projects to try with it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good