These have been such a hit in my house! The colors are real bright, and go on easily for kids (they are like what artists' know to be "grease pencils" or "china markers"). They could be a little messy if your child is prone to drifting too close to the window frame, but they clean off simply with a moistened paper towel. I use vinegar for a complete clean-up, and that does the trick no problem. Really fun project, that keeps my kids busy (they each have one window that they keep updating with new drawings).
these are so much fun! and when you wipe the color off your windows are so clean! the cap is a little hard to pull off, pull real hard
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? right on
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
Believe it or not my daughter 21 years old uses them on the windows at Holidays and when she babysit the children and herself write on her double hung mirror sliding closet doors are covered with messages.the she watches come to visit and my daught is at school they have to run up with the markers and draw a picture and leave a message I love it. When I bought them I only thought of them for writing on the windows. Use Windex or wet paper towel and they wipe right off!! And don't for get about you're car windows you can write on those too, let's cheer your kids on!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? They worked like magic.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Applied nicely and removed easily.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I find any crayola product is great!
These are a lot of fun. My son is learning to spell words and he is very engaged when we are writing on the windows! Of course he loves to draw cool pictures on them too! They are easy to use, easy to clean up (even if you leave them on the windows for a few days!).