We have had twist crayons before and liked the fact that we don't have to peel back paper or sharpen them. These have a thicker crayon, making them less breakable, with lots of crayon to twist up and use. These seem to be the crayon of choice when placed among other kinds. The rainbow effect attracts the kids. This is a good choice.
I bought this for my granddaughter, who is 7 years old. She loves to color and draw and there are so many different colors in the box. I like that you don't have to peel the paper off when the color wears down, you just twist it and more color comes out.
My grandchildren love these crayons. They love to draw and use them quite a bit.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
These crayons were a gift and the recipient likes them very much. Another great Overstock purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good