Why did you choose this product?
Crafter's Companion Six-pack Spectrum Noir 'Blues' Alcohol Markers
Artists will love working with these alcohol-based Spectrum Noir markers. The doubled-ended markers have a broad tip on one end and fine nib on the other for intricate work. The ink dries quickly, wont bleed, and can be refilled.
ITEM#: 14272567These alcohol based markers make a great addition to any craft room or design studio.
- Each pen is double-ended with a broad chisel nib for large area fills and a fine bullet tip for detailed work.
- The pens are refillable
- The barrels are ergonomic and hexagonal shaped so they won't roll around your work area.
- A unique; no slip rubberized grip for better control and a double-locking cap for extended time between refills.
- Fast-drying and won't bleed.
- They are a great tool for artists; paper crafters; rubber stampers; designers; architects; and anyone who wants to color.
- This package contains six markers in coordinating colors.
- Non- toxic.
ORM-D item cannot ship to Alaska or Hawaii
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
since the markers are leaking ink it is not up to the great quality I should expect in this price range. another draw back of this brand of markers is the caps are not able to fiit on one another while in use so it is easy to lose the caps. Not sure if I would recommentd them due to them due to the leaking. The coverage of the markers are good and so far have good ink in them. the color is true to the recommended color or suggested color.Read More
Questions & Answers
Don't have these colors and need them to finish my collection of S[ectrum Noir markers.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. More details
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details