Colonial SixthFinger Stiletto
- SixthFinger stiletto from Colonial Needle is a convenient sewing tool
- Designed with a slanted finger and a flat finger for guiding fabric and trim under a sewing machine's presser foot
- It protects fingers by keeping them away from the needle
- Use when you're adding applique, working on long seams, binding, quilting, heirloom sewing, joining lace, making machine ribbon or embroidery, ironing small items
- Pink color
- Needle measures 6.5 inches long
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
Within 10 minutes to starting to use this tool, the metal fingers popped out of the handle. I was able to repair with Super Glue and now it is fine. Very handy tool that could prevent sewing machine accidents.Read More
This sewing iitem (long-handled two-pronged implement to push fabric out of the way of the sewing machine foot and needle) is difficult to find. Overstock had the item for much less money than any other offering site. The price was awesome. So awesome that I bought two. One to keep, one to lose! Delivery was on schedule, if not early. Very happy with Overstock. Very good prices, fair shipping costs, and great service in general. You go, Overstock!Read More
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.