Tool was recommended to me by a friend. Have been using it for tiny, close-up applique work where accuracy is important. This is so much easier that a regular iron, and compact for carrying to classes.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? completely accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems to be excellent quality
This is a very useful tool - great for creasing tiny fabric surfaces for trimming, removing rhinestones for alterations, and so many other things. The stand is nice - it keeps the hot surface off of the table top, but can be a little unstable at times.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality