This is the first felt applique I have ever tried to do. I started on it a couple of weeks ago. I never dreamed there was so much intricate stitching involved, nor that it would be this complicated. But the results I am seeing are going to make this an absolutely fabulous tree skirt once I finish. It will be a family heirloom I am sure. This kit is not for anyone who wants to get this project done in a hurry. I might have it finished by Christmas next year! But I am really having fun working on this kit. The directions are written clearly. I do wish that some of the felt had been more heavily stamped. Some of the white outlines are really hard to see .... especially when you have older eyes!
Still working on this kit! I'm sure it'll be ready for Christmas 2012 and I'm having a blast working on it and watching it come together. I love Bucilla felt kits.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? As shown
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality. Patterns match up nicely, colors bright and vibrant
I have not put this together yet but I have completed several Bucilla products like this before and they always have turned out great. I am currently working on the Wizard of Oz Christmas Stocking and it is great. Easy to do and always turns out beautiful. Does take a lot of time to complete, especially for something this large.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great Quality