This is the first sewing machine i have used. It is super easy ans the instructions are great. I am really enjoying.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Correctly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great!
I have been thoroughly enjoying sewing with this machine. I sew almost daily so it has already seen a great deal of use.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This machine is very solid in the stitchin
You can NOT go wrong with a Brother Machine! I have had Brother's for around 20 years and they have always been second hand. This is my FIRST New one and computerized. This comes with 7 feet & 3 packs of needles. It is slightly more involved with instructions than my other ones, but the instructions are CLEAR and will walk you thru. I call this my MONSTER MACHINE because it is a Power House! This Machine is smooth running and it runs straight. I would recommend this to anyone ranging from beginner to intermediate. It really is easy to understand and use. I especially LOVE the ONE STEP Button Holes!! Makes the work much easier and enjoyable!!! To Me, Brother is the BEST for Beginners and VERY easy to understand and Work With!!! LOVE<LOVE>LOVE IT!!!!
I am very impressed with this sewing machine. I got it to replace my old Singer. I love making clothes and items for my grandaughters and this is perrfect! It is lightweight, but still sews thicker fabrics well. The range and quality of stitch options is terrific. Overall a great value for such a low price. It cost the same as my Singer did back in 1976.....
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? A Match
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality for the price/ Many features and good stitches Easy to use
Thank you I am verry satisfait this sewing machine.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
I owned a Singer that I rarely used. But recently I had a project to do and the machine was used almost constantly for a couple weeks. It locked up so bad that to repair it would have cost more than the machine had cost. I picked up another Singer that was "broken" from the time I plugged it in. I borrowed a Brother to finish the project I was doing and fell in love. I saw this Brother on Overstock. The features and the price were exceptional. I haven't stopped sewing since it arrived. It's so quiet and steady. The speed is incredible. Can't say enough about this machine, especially for the price!!!
I was looking for a machine that is easy to use, heavy duty, and lightweight. This sewing machine sure fits the bill for me! Great value, operates very well, easy to thread, and the computerized system is not as complicates as I thought it would be :)
I purchased a refurbished machine - never did that before and it works great. It was a lot of fun. I have not used a sewing machine for 30 years and this was a piece of cake. I did a project with my outdoor cushions and used heavy fabric and heavy thread - all no problem. Love all the stiching choices and so easy. I don't know when I will use again but it already paid for itself as it would have been $XXXX+ to have this done professionally. The only problem I had was the bobber occasionally tangled but I think it was me and not the machine?? I have not figured out the self threader for the needle but again that's me as I did not take the time to play with it but I think it will be a great tool as my eyes continue to loose focus as I age.
I bought this for my daughter who wants to learn to sew. It sews nicely but occasionally the thread comes off top tension. This will do her until she is ready to upgrade. Took it to a free motion sewing class and had very few problems even though it was the first time it had been used much. the stitches looked as good as those produced by other machines.
Happy this far with the product. I really haven't had much opportunity to learn how to use it yet though. So far so good though!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Havent gotten to figure it out yet