The machine had clear, easy directions for threading and seeing. It makes a great starter machine for my granddaughters (19 & 24).
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
If you want a light weight, inexpensive machine, this is the one for you. It is not designed for heavy weight material, but for everyday sewing it is perfect.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very well
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
Living in the tropics, where absolutely everything rusts....didn't want to spend a lot on a new sewing machine. This one is solid and inexpensive enough that when it rusts out in 2 yrs, I won't feel bad about buying a new one...( no repair or service available on the island I live on)
It sews like a dream! I had an older machine that broke the needle and thread when I sewed This one is so smooth. I actually sewed a pillow without having to change the needle or rethread the machine. It's a basic with no frills, but it does the job! Just a straight stitch machine with a few variations.