I thought I was buying a standard medium crimp bead two-hole plier but this is a special implement for the beadalon tube with circle crimp beads and is also very good for closing crimp bead covers. Turns out it was exactly what I needed, but if you are buying the regular crimp bead pliers, this is not the tool you want. Has only one hole and it's a larger oval one than the usual crimp bead pliers. I was going to return it because standard crimp bead pliers were included in my Bead Smith tool kit, but these are great for holding and closing crimp bead covers.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? I thought I was buying a regular crimp bead pliers but this was a different product
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Hard to see the configuration, so somewhat misleading, but I can use it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
I purchased these crimping pliers thinking it worked as a two-step process; first flattening the bead while separating the beading wire and then shaping the crimp with smooth, rounded edges. This only flattens the crimping bead leaving sharp edges. If that's all you want, then this is perfect. I did have to purchase a second pair of pliers that performed the two step process to get smooth, rounded edges. Perhaps I misunderstand the description. The handles are cushioned as described and very comfortable to hold. Works with minimal pressure. I only gave it a "good" rating because I really thought it would perform the two step process.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Matches exactly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? so-so
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent