Since I began making jewelry over a year ago, I've tried to find a book that would take me beyond my own creative guesswork. This little book answers virtually every question I had about crimping, beading by needles, and estimating the amounts of "line' I would need for each project. Very happy with it. The spine is already well folded back!
Paid for the book on Sept. but did not receive the book until mid Oct. how long should it take to get a paper back book?
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. paper back book
This is a good beginners book. Easy to understand, well written with good illistrations of: How to....bend wire use findings and what they are. I like it and I am a VERY beginner.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? image is as pictured
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality was very good