Don't waste your money on this product. It's made of cheap parts that are unstable and don't work. The attachments wobble and come apart. Customer service is the worst ever. Even if you end up with a defective product, they won't refund the shipping costs. Search other reviews and you'll see it's a waste of money.
I have only used this once. I'm hoping, the more I use it...the better the results. I find the product cheaply made and very sensitive. I spend more time popping out or fixing studs due to the fact that I fail to line up the stud and base EXACTLY. But, I am a patient woman and I hate wasting money...so I will use it to the best of my ability and maybe my results will improve.
I had ordered this originally to fill an order I had for some pillows as I create handmade items. First it definitely takes 7 business days to get here. Second, when you open it up the instructions are very poor. Once you figure it out on your own that the beads will need to fit prongs down in the Be Dazzler and you must slam it onto the surface you are working on you then have a bigger problem with the Be Dazzler. The Rhinestones for the Be Dazzler do not fit in any of the pieces sent with the Be Dazzler. You buy it, but then your Rhinestones will not fit. Do not take the chance and order this it did not work for me. I sincerely recommend either the tighten on Rhinestones or possibly try your luck at the Mini Be Dazzler from Wal Mart apparently those work.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Fair
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It was a waste of $22.99 plus shipping to get it here.
Works well on thin fabrics, but not on thicker...Had to use tweezers to secure the stones
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
- How is the quality of the product? average
I asked for this for Christmas because I have two young daughters who want all their clothing to have sequins and sparkles. My first, and last project, was to replace studs on a shirt my daughter loved. There are four prongs on each "stud" and my faulty machine one clasps 2 of them so I had to manually, with a jewelry tool, press down the other two so that they wouldn't scratch my daughter. I am very disappointed.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
I canceled this before I got it. After I read thee bad reviews others had made.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? who knows
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? No idea
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Got bad reviews
hated it, believe i returned it or simply threw it out
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? fair
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fair, but very worth what i paid for it
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. junk