I thought the cross stitches would be smaller, but the larger ones are growing on me as I work on it and it definitely makes it go faster. So far, I like it, although it's not exactly what I expected. The only complaint I really have is about the colors--and maybe this makes me an idiot.... There are two color lists, a pastel and a bright. I thought I would need all the colors, but only bought and started with the pastel. Then I realized it's one OR the other and I liked the bright better (that's the one on the cover). So I was peeved about that--and too far along to start over.
i really liked the way they did charts on the colors and stitches . but it needed a bigger picture of finished product.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? it matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the color picture of product was too small
The material with the pattern is very thin. I fused muslin to it, to reinforce the material and prevent pull-outs. It will now hold up to multiple washings and regular use with babies. The kit does not provide string, and I've had to purchse extras in a couple of colors. It is a beautiful piece, versatile for boy or girl, and not too sugary-sweet cute.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
- How is the quality of the product? As expected, but still disappointing...
Excellent Service and quick delivery. Item is exactly as it shows on the website! Can't wait to start working on it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
The product description says prequilted with stamped cross stitch in two places but it is just a sheet with the design stamped on it. I was very disappointed by the fact that I will need to now buy not only the thread but only batting, backing and then quilt it when I get done. I did not buy the ones that listed that you were buying only the crib top. It was very misleading. I am still deciding if I will return this item.
I am a repeat on this one...have made it before and loved it
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
I should have known by the "great deal" I got online that I was going to get what I paid for. The quilt only came with the pattern.....no thread, no quilting material. I guess I have gotten spoiled with the other cross stitch kits I have purchased because they come with all the threads and all direcions to complete the project. Its going to cost me a fortune in thread alone to complete this quilt. I am extremely disappointed with this item and wish I had not purchased it!