I would not recomment these unless you are doing kid's crafts! They would be great for king or princess crowns and of the sort. They are ok, but they don't glisten or anything. They are dull looking with no luster. I bought two bags thinking I would use them on clothing designs for my sewing class. If you are doing scrapbooking or something just so - so , then these would be great for that, but definetely not for high end crafts! You can't even use these in your gemmagics or bedazzlers because they're so cheaply made and also they do not have any backs for the bedazzler or gemagic machines. There is a whole pound though, which is nice for cheap crafting. Deborah
Great variety to choose from, took some time to sort the colors but over all its perfect.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect
They were not applied by the tool I got and they melted and I glued some on but that doesn't look good.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not at all
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not accurate or missing information
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. They were cheap and not of quality
So they are not Swarovski but they also don't cost nearly as much. They are excellent for crafts, nice sizes, nice colors. The only thing I would change is that there are a few unusual colors included (e.g. Peach) but not many of them in the bag. But all the others - blue, green, pink, etc. there are plenty. The sizes are also great - no tiny ones that you'll never use.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for acrylic stones.
I like this product very much and will purchase it again.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? was exactly as I expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is excellent. The stones stay on fabric through washings without damage.
These were not at all what I had expected. They are not to be use to for clothing with hot iron. The only thing that I can see using them for is dry art projects. They have very low luster, look like something for a child to use. I bought bag for $****. wish I would have kept that money.
I ordered this bag of rhinestones not knowing what to expect, but I was very pleasantly surprised. It was FULL of stones. It truly is one full pound's worth. There are big, medium, small stones and several sizes in between. They're not top quality rhinestones but they are bright & clear and would work well for most craft projects. We used them to "pretty up" store bought princess crowns for my daughter's Sweet 16 birthday party. If you're looking to jazz something up and don't need the quality of Swarovski rhinestones, this might be just what you're looking for. They worked great for our needs and we still have loads left over.
I got these because I also ordered The Bedazzler (Christmas gift). The big bag of rhinestones are awesome, even in the bag! My only complaint is that there are no back sets to the rhinestones. I did not expect them but, it would be great if they came with such. Back sets are the prongs that hold the rhinestones in place. All the same, this colorful bag of treasures can be used in a multitude of craft projects but, not my with my Bedazzler :(