I was looking for blouses with 3/4 length sleeves to wear under my nursing uniforms. That sleeve length is hard to find, so when I saw them on overstock.com I ordered two. The color of the red was not exactly what I expected, but the fit and quality are great.
Although the tops run very small I had no problems returning them and getting a great fit. These tops are nice and long with a sleeve that covers the problem area on the arm. I love all the colors it comes in and the stretch material makes it extremely comfortable. I will be ordering more.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. After getting a good fitting size the tops feel soft and very comfortable.
- How accurate was the sizing? These tops run Very small. I normally wear a medium and I had to get an XLarge.
I like the material and the color, but the size is cut smaller than stated in the torso, but long in the sleeves. It's about 2 sizes too small in the torso, yet 2 sizes too big in the sleeves. I can still manage to wear it because I got them for under a sleeveless dress - but the sleeves are ridiculous. I have to bunch them up at the elbow and will probably have to hem them - I have average size arms.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great material
- How accurate was the sizing? Smaller than average
this item was cut very small. I usually take a M (sometimes a L for length). But it looked to be fairly long on the model so I wasn't too worried. I ordered a L. It was very snug and barely came to my hips. My husband asked me if I had ordered a girls large. I can wear it under things (I bought it to wear under a poncho type sweater) so it will do.
Thanks to the previous reviews I ordered a size bigger, Large, than my usual Medium. The fabric is stretchy, so the medium would have been too small! I am happy with this top, and ordered two to wear under scrubs! Great price, love it!