Every woman should have a pair of these! Nice to have when feet hurt so ou can take off your heel.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
These flats are very comfortable and of good quality. Please order your accurate size. I where a 7 and bought the 7/12-81/2. They were noticeable to big. I should have ordered the 61/2-7. Therefore, I kept the pair that were to big and will be giving them away as a gift and I reordered my correct size.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
These little shoes are wonderful to tote along on a trip, to have a comfy change of shoes after lots of walking. I have been looking for something like these for quite a while. The patent toe makes them a bit more dressy and less like houseshoes so I plan to wear them everywhere. I am sure I will be wearing them a lot.
Why is the word "leather" in the description of the product? - these appear to be plastic. The picture looked like they would be very cute - they are not! The black toe cap is shiny plastic (not even patent leather or any type fake leather). I realize these are intended to be back-up shoes when heels become uncomfortable, but my feet would have to be in extreme pain to be willing to wear these. I suspect a plain version of this might look better - the shiny toe cap is just awful - the rest of the shoe might be acceptable without the cap. Overall, they fit fine (ordered size 9 - 10 for my narrow 9.5 size feet) - and I do tend to keep shoes if they actually fit - but not these - they're going back.
This pair is a bit thin and after first wear, the toe's area is worn. But it looks very cute on feet.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not amazing but just about right for the price.
- How accurate was the sizing? I ordered a M and it fit as 6 1/2