I wear a size 7.5, so in sandals I always wear a 7, these however don't quite fit the way they should, At first they are Extremely tight, and I wish it was that 1/4 or 1/2 size bigger, my back heel hangs over a bit..Rats!, but otherwise they are comfy once you wear them in after 2 weeks.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? off of bit
These shoes are great! I'm wearing them right now. They are well made and comfortable, plus they look really nice. I have ugly feet and these shoes cover enough so that I'm not too self-conscious. I highly recommend them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is excellent.
- How accurate was the sizing? Yes
These are the best walking, terrain sandals I've ever had. I didn't almost fall slipping down the hillside last night (like the other night). The sturdy, perfect fit is just great. They have support and great traction. Skechers is my favorite brand, every time. I wonder if there is any other comparable brand I could try. I didn't want sandals that strap you in. They had to be slip on because the high quality kind that strap you in, without fail, pebbles get stuck in the sandals and you have to undo them to get them out. Otherwise I would love some of the many strapped sandals I've seen. Anyhow..........these---just great!!