I ordered these reading glasses because I love purple and the rhinestones were perfect. But, there weren't enough specifics on the size of the frames so I didn't know until I got them if they would fit me. And they didn't! SOOOO then I got to return them and still don't have glasses. Other online places for frames include a lot more info so that the consumer can know before they order them if they will fit. Things like lens width, bridge width, temple length, frame width, and lens height would have helped me avoid the cost of returning them and the disappointment of finally finding frames I like only to have them not fit when they arrived. Small, Medium and Large just aren't good sizing tools when it comes to selling frames.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average
- How accurate was the sizing? Poor
I ordered these because there are very few "interesting" pairs of bifocal readers. I got the pair right away, and the hinge broke the first day I used them. It was not a break that could be repaired (the cheap plastic holding the screw chipped off). I emailed the vendor and was sent a new replacement pair without having to send back the broken pair. Okay, cool, I thought. But then the second pair broke also on the hinge area. In this case, the hinge splays outward too much, so that the glasses are especially loose on my face. These glasses are very cheaply made and not made to last. They are too delicate for daily use. I would recommend a more rugged pair. As they were just about $$$ or so, I got what I paid for.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was right on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor, cheaply made
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was not given.
Although pretty, the quality is poor. The hinges that connect the arms to the front glasses piece appear to be made of a plastic that did not hold up. One arm broke off in the third wearing of the glasses. Not happy... The readers I buy in bulk from discount stores are as pretty and better quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The hinges broke (plastic) within three wearings.
- How accurate was the sizing? fine