I took the other reviewer's advice and ordered 1.5 sizes up from my normal size. I usually wear a 7.5 shoe. I can wear an 8 in a boot, so I went ahead and ordered a 9. It fits like an 8 would normally fit me, with plenty of room for heavier socks. The boot is comfortable and goes all the way to the base of my knee. You can also fold down the top so that it sits just below your knee, but I like that it's a taller boot and probably won't be folding it down. The tan color is that of a caramel candy chew. Maybe just a bit warmer/richer. The ties in the back are a nice touch, which is one of the reasons I ordered this particular boot - it sets it apart and gives it a more distinct look than most other boots. It's certainly not leather, so care will need to be taken when wearing so they don't get beat up too quickly. I've only had these for 10 minutes, so I can't say how the longevity holds up. They have a potent smell just out of the box, but I'm sure that will fade with airing out. These will look great with skirts or worn with my pants tucked in. Now I have to sneak them home without my hubby knowing I got ANOTHER pair of shoes!
These boots are super cute and I wanted them to fit sooo badly that I completely IGNORED all the reviews on this saying that the sizes run small! I am a size 10 and thats the last size they carried for this boot so I thought hmm, maybe people were just exaggerating. Ladies I can assure you, they were NOT exaggerating. It felt like an 8 on my foot! My toes were clenched fully! If you decide to get this, go TWO sizes up until they figure out their sizing system. But other than that, they are super adorable! Obviously these are on the more affordable side so the quality is all THAT great but with good care, it should last you a while! Cheers!
DO NOT BUY! Weird lacing in the back that makes the shoe look even more cheap than it already is! Size was about 2 sizes too small and the shoes look like they will probably only last a few weeks.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not what it looks like in the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. LOW QUALITY
- How accurate was the sizing? about 2 sizes too small
These would be great if they weren't too small. Not true to size .
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality
- How accurate was the sizing? No. All of my boots are size 9, and all of them fit my feet and calf. These are too small for my foot and calf.
I want another pair still. They were nice and tall, the right color and I liked the style. The sizing was completely wrong!! It is AT LEAST a WHOLE size bigger. I usually wear an 8 and I got a 9 and it was way too tight on my calves. And I am not a big girl.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? looks the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The material is a little thin
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was completely wrong!! It is AT LEAST a WHOLE size bigger. I usually wear an 8 and I got a 9 and it was way too tight on my calves. And I am not a big girl.
Very nice boot. Almost exactly what I was looking for. As the other review stated, there is a crisscross up the back, I personally think it complements the boot. The boot is made in China, & I do not believe them to be leather. I sized it up next to another shoe of mine, after trying it on & hoping for a miracle, it seems as if it is at least a half-size smaller then what is stated. Therefore I would say they run small.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so-so
- How accurate was the sizing? not at all accurate
The boot is described as and the picture reflects a plain boot that is over the knee. However, when it arrived, the back of the boot (which is not shown) has crisscrossed lacing (about an inch wide) up the entire back of it. It makes the boot look cheap. I would not have purchased it for a Christmas gift if I had any idea it was there. Now it is too late to exchange it in time. Disappointing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? okay
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. okay
- How accurate was the sizing? okay