I purchased this shoe because I needed a comfortable shoe for work. I'm on my feet all day and my feet hurt by the end of the shift. These run a little small and are snug, even though I ordered a half size larger than usual. The insoles can not be replaced, at least not easily. They are glued in and I ripped them trying to get them out to put in orthotics. The snugness means I can't put anything over the insoles because there just isn't enough room. They are not as comfortable as I had hoped. Hopefully, other people without my needs (arthritis, edema, plantar fascitis) will find these shoes practical - they look designed for security guards, janitors, and others who need a sturdy shoe.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
Great slip resistance. Good for work. On my feet all day.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? actual
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes