Very well made, but back of shoe cut into my ankle. They seemed to fit well otherwise. This vendor offered free returns and I am taking them up on it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the sizing? not very
I looked high and low for a reasonably priced leather moccasin with real sheepskin lining and a good sole that I could pop out of the house wearing if I wanted to. I wanted something comparable to replace a well worn pair of Acorn mocs. These were it! A channeled tie that goes around the back to the front allows them to be tightened up a bit on your foot (they seem to run a little big/wide, about a 1/2 size but ok if you wear socks or like them a bit loose but are fine when tightened up). Comfy and warm and they look great with a pair of jeans. The price couldn't be beat, (about 30% less than the price of other comparable mocs)! My favorite shoes around the house, II wear these 24/7.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Just as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, well made.
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs wide and a tad large, but if you are wearing socks, probably just right.