I'm familiar with White Mark sizing so instead of a 1X , I ordered a 3X. Happy that it's long enough to actually wear as a dress. But, these "Dresses" are great as tunics over leggings as well. The colors look like retro Versace, so it looks expensive. My bust is a 38G and the v-neck looks great- nice and low cut. Hard to find in plus sizes. The short cap-like sleeves covers just the right amount of upper arm. I will need to close the bottom of the arm hole opening by 1 1/2 inches, so that my bra doesn't show when I lift my arms. But, that is a very minor alteration on a sweet deal like this sweet dress!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? brighter on my person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it's lightweight nylon - wear a slip
- How accurate was the sizing? you must order at least 2 sizes larger
I was excited to try this brand and the colors were great. I am. To a plus size girl, but the XL was too small. I usually wear a L or XL...so I thought the X1 would be comfortable and loose. But it seems like it was a regular L. Overall ok, but probably won't buy this brand again. BUT o still LOVE overstock!!!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not quiet the same. It was a lot brighter in real life.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It was just ok.
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs small