I loved this coat but had to return it because of a missing button, tags had been removed leaving me with NO replacement button. Classy designer coat that will always be in style... :-(
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color represented online was exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The coat was gorgeous, well made and hung like the expensive garment it was. However, as you noticed I used WAS...When the coat arrived, a button was missing, the tags had been cut from the coat thus, NO replacement button. I was forced to return this lovely coat. I especially loved the leather patches on the elbows making the coat look like a English riding coat. Loved it but didn't get to keep it.
- How accurate was the sizing? I am 5'4, 125 lbs and usually wear a medium top and/or size 6 bottoms and size 6-8 top depending on how expensive the garment. This coat runs a bit roomy but allows for heavy clothing underneath. The satin lining made it an easy on & off.
I am going to change the buttons to woven leather like you see on Irish traditional sweaters. I think it will bring the coat into the relm I was looking for. I was trying to bridge the gap between sporty and elegant. I think that with the elbow patches and leather trim (with the new buttons) this will be right on. I am size 20 and this is slightly snug. Maybe when I put on the new buttons, I will cheat it over 1/2 inch. Nice wool. Very elegant. Good finish work.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? black is black, leather is slightly brown, may be the lighting
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? xl was slightly snug. More L than xl
Loved the coat, but didn't expect to see patches on the elbow. Takes away fron the dressiness of it. Even with the leather on collar, patchesd on long coat do not look good
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? actual
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is good