I specifically bought this coat for use in autumn since it has pretty fall colors and enough heft to the tweed for colder days. Beyond the various shades of brown, it has a lovely stripe running through the plaid that I would call a true "pumpkin" that really brings this coat some unique personality. Since I am unusually tall and have a dramatic hip to waist ratio, I will be making some fit alterations, however I would still rate the sizing as accurate. Great deal on a beautiful trench, ladies. Snag one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Acurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful tweed fabric, fully lined, great structure, with excellent finishing details.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate.
My only complaint about the coat is that the sleeves are too long and the length is a little long but I am only 5'2" so the extra length is not entirely unexpected and I think it would be good for a more average sized person. I normally wear a 4 in clothes and could have bought a xs in this coat but I sized up to be able to wear sweaters underneath which I think the small is roomy enough for. The coat is a little heavier than I was expecting. I thought it was a fall coat but it is more a late fall/mild winter coat. Overall I am happy with the purchase though. The coat looks as pictured.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
Great coat for cold weather. Looks amazing on. Fits great
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Better than on website
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Amazing quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate