Really like the jacket, however, it runs small. Generally wear a medium and ordered a large to be on the safe side. The large was tight and is in the process of being returned. The quality of the jacket is good, but the sizing is off.
- How accurate was the sizing? This jacket runs small
I ordered a 1X and can usually have room for a thin sweater. I ordered a 2X and it was too small in the arms and could not zip it. The leather quality is poor.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Did not like it.
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs small
I bought a Small - I am 32A-25-35, 5'4.5" 114lbs. It's tight in the chest, and boxy/big everywhere else, except the arms. The leather is slightly sparkly - very slightly - which I'm noooot in to.. In the photos, I really liked the back of the jacket, but that didn't quite work in person either. The inside of the torso is a soft short fleece-like cheetah print, and the inside of the sleeves are.. polyester (easy to slide in and out of = good). I wanted to like this jacket, but something about it just didn't look right - wasn't tailored right. Wanted it to be more form-fitting. There was a similar one last season which had sold out, and I was hoping this one was the same .. ah, well, I'll never know.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same-ish, please note the sparkles, they are really there on the product, not just the photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok. the shoulder button material is thin and clothy
- How accurate was the sizing? runs weird. tight in the chest (I'm 32A and bought a Small), but not form fitting nor flattering fit