This is a steal for the price - it's a very good quality coat from the leather down to the details. There is a furry zip out lining that has slashes so the wearer can still access the two breast pockets in the coat. The coat lining is slightly quilted and good quality also. I have seen jackets with no zip out linine for more than this coat.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality, zip out lining, heavy inner lining
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
I bought this coat for my husband, and I was so excited. I had no clue what Lambskin leather was like, and I thought it would just be like a regular leather coat. I was so wrong. The first week he wore it, the coat got caught on a door handle and left a huge rip in the leather. Now it is completely unwearable. I gave the coat two stars cause it wasn't the company's fault necessarily. My brother in law informed me that he has a lambskin coat just like this one, and his ripped as well, down the middle of the back. For anyone looking to buy this coat, I would suggest getting it as a coat that isn't worn all the time. You will be very upset to have spend over XXX$ on a paper-coat that has a huge rip in the leather.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No