This product never arrived and the customer service reps have been running me around in circles for 6 weeks while they 'research' the situation. How hard can it be to track a UPS package? Overstock still has my money, and I have no glasses and no refund. There is no way this review was going to be positive.
Got my money back because the lens was very scratched. They were very large for anyone's face.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Okay, a bit off
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor. The lens was already scratched when it arrived. It was not small either.
- How accurate was the sizing? Not accurate. They were huge. Would be better if they were pictured on someone.
You get what you pay for. I saw the price and bought 4 pairs. One broke the first time I placed it on. 2nd pair snapped in the middle after a few days, the third lost its shape after a week and the 4th pair, well the jury is still out on its durability.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? very bad
- Did the product fit true to size? yes