I like them. I was looking for a pair to replace my favorite pair that I lost, and this was the closest thing I could find. Honestly, I bought them for the way they look. They fit well, and look pretty sharp. They are on the feminine side even though they're listed as unisex glasses. I wish the lens was more purple as it's shown in the picture, and they don't really do a great job at blocking the sun. I would recommend these to someone if you're looking a cheap pair that look nice.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not very close. The lens isn't as purple as the picture shows, but there is a very slight tint.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. You can tell they're a cheap pair. But they seem pretty sturdy so far.
- How accurate was the sizing? They were a lot bigger than I thought they were going to be.
I was disappointed in these glasses. They fit well and provide good vision, but lets face it...I bought them for how they look. The lens looks way cooler in the picture. In real life they are not as cool in a laid back beach bum way I was hoping, definitely not masculine. If I had it to do over I would've gotten a different color or brand.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? no
- How is the quality of the product? seems good so far
- Did the product fit true to size? yes