These were sent back immediately after trying them on as they were poorly cut, too small, and unwearable. I found another pair that fit perfectly and will be ordering another pair of them tonight.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? kcolor was
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it seemed /ok
- How accurate was the sizing? they did not fit & ran small for size
I had been looking for wine colored skinny jeans and these are perfect. The lovely burgundy color is the most amazing shade. They're comfy and not too long for my 5'0" frame (there's about 2 inches too much length, as opposed to the usual 4 or so inches of extra length I usually encounter). I have a 27 inch waist and 38 inch hips and the 5 fits really well. These look great and neutral with cooler toned colors (white, blue/grey. dark brown, silver) and beautifully vibrant with warm shades (cream, cognac, camel, gold). It's insane how great these pants are.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The pants are actually less dark, the color is a gorgeous purple/red wine color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Soft, comfy, lovely
- How accurate was the sizing? Great, but may be short for girls that are taller (5'9+)
Comfortable and easy to maintain. However, a little on the wrinkly side. Seems odd considering the stretch is very good. A smaller size in Women's would probably have worked better for me. The length is less than 30, so be careful if you have long legs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. A little tight in the crotch but that seems to come with Junior sizes for me. However, size 3 worked well
- How accurate was the sizing? true to the word