IF your husband has any slight muscle tone or a nice butt, THIS suit will not work in his regular size. It runs smaller and is cut for men with NO butts or biceps. So, needless to say, its an excellent buy for a prepubescent boy (cut wise) Too bad because the quality is very nice. Total bummer!!!
This man's linen suit looks stylish, fashionable, and trendy. The material feels good on; it is light-weight, yet heavy enough for quality. The suit fits well, and the size ordered was a nice fit. I highly recommend this suit to others.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality linen that feels good while wearing
- How accurate was the sizing? Excellent
I bought this suit after snatching up the last $**.** navy version. I figured I would try out the white one, as well. The blazers alone warrant the price. Apparently this item is somehow inferior because of it's country of origin, I somehow manage to doubt this assertion as I type on my Chinese laptop, while sitting on my Chinese sofa, while my Chinese television plays in the background. Everything is imported these days. I think the other reviewers were expecting a traditional wool or cotton suit, which are great for the tepid latitudes. It is a linen suit, and it is made to be wrinkled. Linen suits are a necessity in any hot weather. The pants may not be lined, but that should not be a problem when the temperature is pushing ninety. The pants of course need to be hemmed, but that always gives you the opportunity to have them lined. As far as the interior of the white blazer, it is lined in a lovely champagne material, while the navy version has an optimistic pale-blue paisley. I'm a huge dude, I'm 6'5" and pushing 230 lbs., and I'm enough of a gorgeous man-beast to make up for my stupidity. I ordered the 44L/T and both jackets fit like a glove - even the sleeve lengths are perfect.
Not as I expected. Didn't fit me Returned unable to accumulate the required characters to complete this form to overstock's satrsfactory.I sincerely appreciate most of their products but must watch the material and name brands to be satisfied.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. didn't fit- returned
- How accurate was the sizing? Fair
The alteration co. says that the linen was high quality even though it was made in China, He was very impressed by the material, and so was my husband.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent material
- How accurate was the sizing? very good
True to size and color great quality and looks wonderful on is the perfect summer wedding suit
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was very accurate: I ordered white and it was that of a linen white not pure white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality would have thought the suit was a few hundred dollars
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
Decent suit for the price. However I would never get this type fabric again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? eqqual
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. wrinkles easily
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
I"m exactly 6' and 150 pounds. And the size 40L (sold out:) fits perfect if I take the jacket and pants in around the waist and hem the pants. $30 more. So its not practical for all concerned for the manufacture to make a slim yet. (Warning; Prom fitting at Tailors) So to be helpful, I'd have to say the model in the image is smaller than me, portly with chicken legs and is wearing the same size 40L. the seams are second to none and the material is finally thin enough to represent what Linen was made to do. Keep you Cool in the air you can wear. I'm full grown now but got a Textiles Merit badge from Boy Scouts and finally a seersucker suit from Overstock now to. When your a young man, you go in the store and they hard sell you something that really don't fit? Overstock don't do that, shoe sales me sell me a song and dance. The best way I found is to just type in your size (40L) and deal with it. Obviously I don't have anything to be ashamed of, so I can write this review. The Look is there, but I can't speak for Hemingway's fit though.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Portly jacket around belly
I would've been relatively happy with the suit (despite receiving one twice my size the first time, and one with a stain on it the second time) if it were not for the pants. Be aware that they are VERY thin and relatively transparent. It may not be a big deal if you have a pasty-white, near-reflective complexion and wear matching underwear, but otherwise, just know that they're...not modest. Buy accordingly (i.e., gay beach parties).