It is a beautiful soft coat perfect with slacks and pantsuits. This is what I wear in winter. I recommend this highly. KL
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect but I just got through chemo & should have gone l size smaller
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is so soft but I use top tab to put it under 2nd side when cold & it still gets all kinds of compliments.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
I have been looking for a nice winter jacket that is not too casual and not too dressy. This coat was perfect. I would have ideally like to have gotten it in a charcoal color but, this one will work well too. It is versitile and comfortable to wear. I am glad there is still time in the season to have some time to wear it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The same.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was looking for a wool coat and it feels like a nice wool coat.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was perfect for what I ordered.
Received compliments the day I put it on! The coat has two buttons and is easy to slip on and off quickly. I was concerned if it would be warm, but I wore in Chicago at -4 degrees and was comfortable. The loose style is nice to put on over a suit jacket or heavy sweater without being constricting. Blue color is like a dark cobalt blue. Very pretty.
I have very much enjoyed my new coat. It is not bulky but it is warm. The lining was a bit twisted when it arrived but pressed it with a damp press cloth and let it hang for 24 hours and it fell into place very nicely. The coat is good looking on and have had many compliments.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The coat is a pure black as shown in picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I found the quality as very good.
- How accurate was the sizing? The coat fit extreamly well other than the sleeves were a bit long on me but I am of small build
Just started wearing the coat. Love the color and the pleated flair in the back.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice soft comfortable, wool coat.
- How accurate was the sizing? Pretty accurate.
Love this coat, I wish it was available in more colors.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? actual product look nicer
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. beautiful quality, warm yet soft.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
This is a swing coat, but the lining isn't. The lining did not flair out like the coat, therefore, it made the coat pucker. It looked weird on. Since I can sew, I fixed the lining and decided to keep it. Had I not been able to do that, I would have returned it. I have a raincoat that is a swing coat and the lining fits the full width of the coat. I love the color and it is very warm. It looks great with slacks.
Terrible quality, coat did not fall properly at all. Used the size chart and wanted a bigger fit, but this fit was like 4 sizes too big. It looked like a tent, even if it fit properly. I didnt notice the pleats in the back of the coat and let me tell you... that looked ridiculous. The coat was also jammed so tight in the box that it made it hard to pull out of the box. There is also shoulder pads which werent stated in the description
This is a warm, soft swing coat. The product info on Overstock states 80% wool, but as per the tag on the product it has 70% wool. Not a big deal, but just wanted to point out. Regardless of wool content, this is a warm coat and is also somewhat stylish. There are some minor issues with the lining but they dont really interfere with the overall style of the coat. This coat is best for Fall or Spring weather and not very great on very cold, windy days unless you plan on wearing it with layers. It is true to size. Overall a good purchase.
Loved the coat when I pulled it from the box. Hung it for a few days to get rid of wrinkles. The wrinkles at the hem line never fell out and the hem line gathered. Returned the coat and would have loved to have kept it. Overstock was great. They emailed me a return label and my refund was back in my account within a few days.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The coat itself was great, but the lining on the coat was not put in properly and the hem gathered.
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
Don't waste your money on this one. Very poorly sewed and the lining was pulled up on one side making the coat hang unevenly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colorwas nice
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is the poorest quality for a coat and it was sent back.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
This swing coat is a lovely, medium-weight overcoat. The fit is somewhat large, as other reviews have noted, however it will be perfect over winter sweaters. My coat arrived exactly as described: the color is a cobalt blue, the pleats on the back were well-sewn, and the lining was attached correctly. Though folded into a small shipping box, the coat's wrinkles fell out easily without pressing or steaming. Also, it arrived in two days with the free shipping option! All in all, I am well-pleased with the quality and value of this purchase.
Very pleased with this coat upon arrival no issues with the lining as I had read in other reviews.. When I received the coat the pleats were sewn down, I didn't like the fit with the pleats sewn down so I contacted Overstock to ask if I removed the sewing and wasn't happy with the fit could I still return it. I was told I could cut away the sewing and still return the coat if I wasn't happy with it. I cut the sewing out and the pleats lay perfectly. I love this coat and the color. Exactly what I was looking for at a reasonable price.
Wow, this coat is not what I was hoping for. First of all, it's a tent. Absolutely humongous. XL size would fit an 18/20. The "cobalt" color is actually a dark navy, and it is not very warm at all. Okay for fall weather, but not winter. It also had a lot of hanging threads and loose buttons. Low price, but a bad value.